Friday, December 19, 2008

Bowl Mania to Begin Saturday



The 2008 Bowl Season officially begins at 11 AM on Saturday starting with the Eaglebank Bowl on ESPN. Riley Skinner (pictured above) is the Quarterback of the Wake Forest Deamon Deacons. Wake Forest plays against the Navy Midshipmen at RFK Stadium in Washington D.C. It's the anagural showing of the Eaglebank Bowl.

Bowl Schedule for Saturday includes:

EAGLEBANK BOWL (11 AM on ESPN)
Wake Forest vs Navy

NEW MEXICO BOWL (2:30 PM on ESPN)
Colorado St. vs Fresno St.

MAGICJACK ST. PETERSBURG BOWL (4:30 PM on ESPN2)
South Florida vs Memphis

PIONEER LAS VEGAS BOWL (8:00 PM on ESPN)
BYU vs Arizona

My winners for the ESPN Bowl Pick'em include Wake Forest, Colorado St, South Florida, and BYU.

All bowl games are fun and entertaining. Can't wait for the Bowl Season to BEGIN!!!!

3 comments:

  1. seriously we should use the BCS in the NABA...
    I'm pissed I have to work when Pitt plays.

    I have had to work every saturday for the last three years and it has killed my ability to follow college football. this blows as I enjoy the weird offenses and the more aggressive play calls in the college game. oh, well

    I can't wait for PSU to get dominated in the Rose Bowl.

    What do you think about Shady McCoy turning pro?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I watch the EagleBank Bowl at 12:11p.m., I notice that your ESPN Pick Em is turning downhill already. Never bet against NAVY because they always win bowl games. 13-0 Navy as I write this. GO NAVY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I can't wait for PSU to get dominated either. Screw PSU.

    As for Shady McCoy, I hope he holds to his word and comes back to Pitt for one more year. He is an amazing athlete and if he stays, Pitt will be solid again for another season.

    GO PITT!!!!

    ReplyDelete